Tax & Tax Exemption
- Executive Compensation: What You Need to Know
The Internal Revenue Service's current position regarding executive compensation.
- Tax Reform Proposal Could Significantly Impact Associations
An overview for associations of how the first draft of the comprehensive “Tax Reform Act of 2014” could affect nonprofits.
- New Filing Requirements for Nonprofits
Are you in compliance? The IRS now requires nonprofits to notify it of any changes to the “responsible party” for tax reporting and filing purposes.
- Which Form 990 Must Your Organization File?
All tax-exempt organizations must file a Form 990 with the IRS, but filing requirements vary based on the organization’s gross receipts. Learn the requirements for your organization.
- 501(c)(3)s: Prepare for More Governance Scrutiny
Prepare for the IRS’s new approach to Form 990 information returns and governance policies for 501(c)(3) organizations.